THETA conferences consistently attract in excess of 600 technically astute attendees, many of who are key decision makers – Chief Digital Officers, Chief Information Officers, University Librarians and Teaching and Learning Directors – from higher education and research institutions in the Asia Pacific Region, with most delegates coming from New Zealand and Australian universities. The scale of the Australasian education sector is significant:
- Annual ICT and information resources spend in excess of AU$2.3 billion
- 57 universities and national research organisations
- 330,000+ desktops
- 130,000+ laptops, tablets and smartphones
- 1,084,000+ students
- 144,000+ staff
- 12+ countries represented
Key benefits for sponsors
- Accessing a very large potential market – THETA 2017 provides an outstanding opportunity to expose brands and promote products and services to attendees.
- Direct engagement with key decision makers – opportunity to meet with and build relationships with key decision makers and gain a greater understanding of the diverse requirements within higher education and research in Australia, New Zealand and overseas.
- Contributing to and hearing about topical issues – attendees are passionate about higher education, research and technology. Your sponsorship can include a speaking opportunity and your participation will provide you with information on key IT issues, and opportunities for higher education research.
- Showcasing new innovations/products – opportunities for you to showcase and discuss new innovations or products with a large number of decision makers and early adopters from across Australasia.
Don’t delay! There are limited opportunities for sponsorship – so if you’re keen to partner with us and sponsor THETA, please contact the THETA event management team soon. Questions and sponsorship application forms should be directed to the THETA event management team: Lynda Booth Icon Conference & Event Management email@example.com +64 9 845 5550 Have a look at the stunning conference venue.