A number of events and activities will be held throughout the conference that provide an awesome opportunity for you to gather with like minded enthusiastic individuals. These include Vendor Engagement, Professional Development Alumni meet-up and Community of Practice Networking.
Further information about these events will be listed on this page as it becomes available and to register for any of the events simply tick the box when prompted in the conference registration link!
Community of Practice & Professional Development Alumni Networking Session
Monday 8th May 2017
(From 5pm – Room TBA)
An invitation to members (and future members) of CAUDIT, CAUL and ACODE Communities of Practice and professional development alumni, for a networking session that’s a little bit different…
Inspired by The Moth and Everything is Stories podcasts, our networking session provides an opportunity for you to get to know each other in a unique way. The theme for our networking session is ‘Knives and forks in the road’. Have you come to a turning point at some stage in your life (personal or professional) and if so, which direction did you take or did you run back the way you came? We would love to hear about it.
You can register for the session at the same time as registering for THETA 2017. And I would love to hear from you directly if you are interested in sharing your story – contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Software Licensing (USLC) – University Software Licensing Collaboration (latest news) (join)
- Business Analysis (latest news) (join)
- Enterprise Architecture (latest news) (join)
- P3M (Portfolio, Program and Project Management) (latest news) (join)
- Cybersecurity (latest news) (join)
- Digital Literacy (new).
Professional Development Programs:
- CAUDIT Leadership Institute (CLI)
- CAUDIT Managers Program (CMP)
- ACODE Learning Technologies Leadership Institute (LTLI)
- CAUL Leadership Institute (CLI Conference)
THETA Vendor Engagement
Monday 8th May 2017
(5 – 6.30pm – Room: Vendor Halls)
Come along and get to know your vendors and what they have to offer, within this social setting