What is The Higher Education Technology Agenda?
It is a high-level forward looking conference, held every two years, with the aim of advancing higher education by promoting the intelligent use of information technology. The conference is unique in that it attracts a comprehensive range of practitioners and senior decision makers across the whole spectrum of Information Technology, Teaching and Learning, Library and Knowledge Management in tertiary education. It is run under the direction of CAUDIT, CAUL and ACODE and hosted by individual universities.
Who should participate?
Anyone with an interest in promoting the intelligent use of information technology in higher education, including:
- IT practitioners and managers
- Librarians and knowledge managers
- Teaching and learning technology practitioners and managers
- Developers of information technologies and services for higher education
- Teaching academics, academic developers and educational designers
- CIOs, University Librarians, Directors of Teaching and Learning
Who is making it happen?
A dynamic group of highly experienced people! Meet the Organising Committee.
Next THETA Conference – 7-10 May 2017 Starting Sunday Evening with the Welcome Reception